Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Gr@duAti0N

I saw a post secret this morning and it was almost as if I wrote it. It makes me so sad that you are leaving high school in 2 and a half weeks. We went to the same elementary school and I liked you since fourth grade. They all told me i was crazy because he was in fifth grade and I wasn't allowed to like him. So I stopped telling all of of them. But then in fifth grade I saw you again. You were still really cute but I didn't tell anyone because I knew what they would all say. You went to middle school and I was too young to be heart broken but I knew I would miss you.

My middle school years went by in a flash. I was sure that you were gone forever. I stopped thinking about you and I had accepted the fact that this crush was lost in a sea of adolescent drama. But in high school I was re-united with your face and immediately remembered what they had told em in fourth grade. You are popular and now everyone envys who you have become. I still love you and I think you only know my name in passing as "that bitchy girl who no one likes".

It makes me really sad that all these years I was thinking about you and hoping that someday I would know you. But it never happened and now you are leaving. All these years I wanted so much to just tell you this sad story and about how much I wanted to talk to you. It's almost impossible at this point and I couldn't even tell you how much I will miss you. Please remember as more than just "that girl"......

3 comments:

BOO said...

When I clicked on the post secret picture it took me to a different page titled "matty".
p.s. that is such a cute story.

A KIcK iN ThE FORshadoWing said...

haha that's what i saved the picture as. I didnt know that would happen

han said...

who is it?