Saturday, March 14, 2009

Captain's Log Star Date 32509

I had a beautiful idea yesterday. It had something to do with a song; and it had something to do with a note scheme. But no matter now; thanks to vicodin I cannot remember any of it. That could have been the one hit wonder to make me as famous as Mick Jagger. Apparently it won't be now so now my mind is trying to bend over backwards to remember any incling of anything from yesterday. At least I wrote down a word or two. It wont be such a bad place to re-start; although it wont be the ideal place to continue

2 comments:

Isabel said...

Sweet michelle. Remember when you thought your mom looked like mick jagger? I think of that often.

BOO said...

I was almost going to leave a comment that said something about performance enhancing drugs, but I won't. I thought you would like to know the word verification is
orbilump

makes me think of sugalumpz. bahahah bye